Summer is FINALLY here!
(If you live in England then you know it’s only here for a few days so make the most of it!) These beautiful summer days can pop up so unexpectedly and you find yourself wanting to embrace it without any real plans so here’s some ideas and a few of my fav things to do if you live in/around London!
Beaches – we rarely get to go to the beach so it’s great for a change of scenery, sunbathing and a bit of fun!
- southend (also has adventure island so it’s a beach day/funfair all in one!)
- camber sands
Parks – perfect day out with a few friends. Take your speakers, a few drinks, snacks, games etc!
- hyde park
- Bushey/Richmond Park (has deers)
- St James park
- Queen Elizabeth olympic park
Days Out/Things to do – cheap and cheerful yet spontaneous and fun. Things to tick off your bucket list!
- sky garden/rooftop gardens
- London eye/stratford orbit
- cable cars (along the docklands)
- museums: national art gallery, saatchi gallery, science museum, history museum
- the zoo/sea world